Friday, September 3, 2010

A little bit of flutter

For today's photo I have decided to upload one that my sister and I were playing with yesterday morning on the computer! (Hey Pam). It took me forever to get a picture of this butterfly. We were fishing with my husband for Fathers Day and it kept flying around us but not stopping. After about 2 hours it finally stopped for a moment. Which was just long enough for me to snap the photo. I'm not sure what it is about the picture that I like, maybe the fact that it was giving me such a hard time or that it came out better than i thought it would.

For just a moment it was still
Whenever I see this pictures I just keep thinking "wow this would look really good in a lavender and green bathroom." I know that sounds wierd but I just keep picturing it there. Maybe its because I think that it would be a nice thing to see first thing in the morning? I don't know.  What do you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers